Feeling tired and unhappy?
Not sure why your dream life isn’t materializing?
Perhaps you’re giving away your power! Read on to discover why this is happening and what you can do about it …
If you’re not really where you want to be in life, chances are that you’re wasting your energy by not being true to yourself.
You give away your power in the following ways:
* Saying yes when you mean no (and vice versa)!
* Hating yourself instead of honoring the wonderful, amazing individual that you are.
* Investing time and energy in toxic relationships – people who take your energy and give nothing in return.
* Wasting time and procrastinating instead of following your intentions with positive action.
* Fear of ‘what might happen’ instead of welcoming change and new experiences.
* Holding yourself back as a result of negative self-talk.
* Hanging on to old emotions, thoughts and habits that do not support you.
To live the life you want, you need to be the change you wish to see.
Here are some of the ways you can heal your life:
* Recognize your power and be authentic in everything you think and do.
* Watch your self-talk. Replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
* Let go of everything that doesn’t support you.
* Peacefully walk away from toxic people or situations.
* Invest in yourself because you are worth it.
* Say ‘yes’ when you mean ‘yes’ and ‘no’ when you mean ‘no’.
* Welcome life’s adventure with joy, excitement and gratitude.
Today, stand in your power, and begin living your truth. Life’s too short to shy away or waste with negative emotions. See the wonderful opportunity in each moment.
You are the one you’ve been waiting for!
‘Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.’ -Henry David Thoreau
Bradley’s Self-Development Blog
Spirituality, New Age & Alternative Beliefs
Tags: giving away your power
, giving away ones power
If you enjoyed this post, please consider to leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.