The easiest means of divining for an answer as you have only to look at a single card, the single or one card spread can be used as a quick answer to any question ? a quick yes/no answer to a question ? or just as an indicator for the day to come. However, this spread is not really suitable for an important or complex question. So, if something potentially important has been revealed by drawing a single card, you should always investigate further with a more appropriate spread.
One of the most simple and versatile Tarot spreads around, the Three Card spread can be adapted to most questions. Being simple spread, its simplicity allows the reader to interpret each card in depth.
How to do this? Think first of your question while shuffling the deck, then using your left hand, cut the deck into three piles moving in a leftward direction. Using your left hand, pick up the pile on your right and place it on the center pile. And then pick up this combined pile, and place it on the last.
Past. Turn over the first card and place it to the far left. This card will represent the past or the basis of the matter, explaining the events, circumstances or conditions that have led up to where you are now.
Present. Then, turn over the next card and place it to the right of the first. This card will represent the present, revealing a new direction or condition that is set to come into your being.
Future. Repeat the “present” step again with the third card. This card will represent your future, showing the end result or the outcome of the second card.
Aside from the three card or simple Tarot spreads, the Celtic Cross is a ten card spread that is probably the most often used spread in existence and has become a classic. This spread is ideal for answering a specific question or giving a general reading in-depth.
How to do this? While thinking of your question, you shuffle the cards. Using your left hand, you cut the deck into three piles moving in a leftward direction. Still using your left hand, you pick up the pile on your right and place it on the center pile. Then, you pick up this combined pile, and place it on the last. Using your left hand again, lay ten cards face up.
2. The overlapping card placed sideways over #1 on the cross spread, this is what crosses you for the good or ill, representing opposing forces. If it is a good card, it will help the present situation.
10. The last card on the vertical spread, The OUTCOME: This card tells what the overall final outcome will be if the querent continues on their current path. Please consider the influence of all previous cards, particularly the 6th (what is before you) card, which is a more short term representation of the final outcome.
SelfGrowth.com articles for Astrology
Spirituality, New Age & Alternative Beliefs
- Dr. Robert Anthony - The Secret Of Deliberate Creation And More! Dr. Robert Anthony Acknowledged Inspiration Behind...
- Power Of Conversational Hypnosis + Future Commissions & 20+ Products85 Monthly (2) Killer Converting Sales Letter (3) 20+...
- Hypnosis & NLP Certification Courses!These Courses Are For Everyone. There's A Reason We're...
- Miracle Brain System - Brand New! Recurring Monthly Membership. Related: Success. Nlp....
- Ultimate Conversational HypnosisThe Most Powerful Conversational Hypnosis Course In...