Amnesia refers to a condition in which one loses the ability to remember. It can be defined as a memory disorder. The causes of this disorder are functional and organic. Memory loss and the inability to visualize the future are the two main symptoms of amnesia. A person with a damaged hippocampus fails to envision the future. He often cannot remember the past and this typical condition is known as memory loss.
1. Post-traumatic amnesia can occur due to a head injury (e.g. knock on the head or fall). It is often temporary. However, it might become a permanent problem if proper medical attention is not given. A person suffering from this disorder may find it hard to remember the faces of loved ones.
2. Dissociative amnesia is triggered by a psychological cause. In this form of amnesia the patient cannot recall information about traumatic or stressful events.
3. Anterograde amnesia usually occurs due to amnestics such as alcohol or benzodiazepines. One loses the ability to remember past events.
4. Lacunar amnesia refers to a condition in which a person fails to remember a particular event.
1. Brahmi is considered to be one of the most effective remedies for the treatment of amnesia. Grind 7 gm of Brahmi with water. Then mix almonds (7 kernels) and pepper (½ gm) with it. Filter the mixture and add sugar (25 gram). One is advised to take this mixture early in the morning.
2. Walnut and Tulsi can also help. A person suffering from amnesia can gain back memory power by adding these two herbs in his diet.
1. Rosemary is an effective home remedy for amnesia or memory loss. This herb should be taken regularly for best results.
2. A person suffering from amnesia is advised to take cow’s milk. For best results, one can increase the consumption of milk.
3. Cumin seeds can also help in treating amnesia. Mix 2 spoons of honey with cumin seeds and take this regularly for a month.
4. Amnesia can be treated with black pepper. A person suffering from amnesia is advised to take five seeds of black pepper with honey (1 teaspoon). This should be taken twice daily.
5. Almonds are a very effective home remedy. One can also get good results by eating almond paste.
6. Regular consumption of apples and sage can also treat the condition.
7. Phosphorus-rich foods, including egg yolk, cow’s milk, fruit juices, cereals, nuts and pulses should be added in the diet to get better result.
SelfGrowth.com articles for Mind Control
Spirituality, New Age & Alternative Beliefs
- Dr. Robert Anthony - The Secret Of Deliberate Creation And More! Dr. Robert Anthony Acknowledged Inspiration Behind...
- Power Of Conversational Hypnosis + Future Commissions & 20+ Products85 Monthly (2) Killer Converting Sales Letter (3) 20+...
- Hypnosis & NLP Certification Courses!These Courses Are For Everyone. There's A Reason We're...
- Miracle Brain System - Brand New! Recurring Monthly Membership. Related: Success. Nlp....
- Ultimate Conversational HypnosisThe Most Powerful Conversational Hypnosis Course In...